Intellectual property concerns any entrepreneur: in the project phase, at the time of the creation of his company and throughout the stages of its development.
It is vital if your business plan is based on a particular innovation to know more It makes it possible to protect your creations from all counterfeits, to assure you a monopoly of exploitation, and even to generate future incomes (license agreement, transfer of an intellectual property right …).
How to protect your business from cyber threats
In recent months, several cases of cyber attacks targeting businesses have been reported in the media. We can no longer ostrich and assume that this only happens to others. Security is the business of all businesses, small and large.
Cybercriminals benefit from the fact that 96% of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with 10 employees or more use the Internet. New technologies, when they are poorly understood, can lead to vulnerabilities and facilitate data theft, fraud (phishing, ransomware, and fake technician scams) and hacking.
The most frequent risk behaviors in companies
- Careless navigation of employees
- Lost data on a mobile device
- Unsafe use of the Wi-Fi network
- Lack of prevention
Simple steps to make your business safer
- Digital security is based primarily on simple actions and good practices to adopt:
- Identify and understand security issues
- Educate and train leaders, directors, employees and business partners
- Determine the goals and security needs of your computer systems
- Update your software and applications regularly
- Check to Adopt safe behaviors:
- Be able to recognize phishing e-mails
- Create and use strong passwords
- Secure Wi-Fi for your business and your computing devices
- Secure your personal and professional information.